YANG 22 movements
Extracted by Wei Shu Ren from the "Lao Liu Lu" (The old six routines), and 89 movement routine also named secret transmission by Yang Jianhou.
Perhaps the most notable is the emphasis on the practice of nei-gong and the solid explanations of making it effective in the martial practices. As well as this, there is the following example of other characteristics:
One "Asking the Star": Is a very useful technique especially
in the exercises, whose meaning comes from "aiming at the target"
This movement contributes to the active part of Shén ("spirit")
1 wen xing (one asking the star)
2 qi qíur (two globes of q)
3 qì qunr (three rings of qi)
4 using 3 gates ( san guan)
hoop that maintains the bell. Which corresponds to the neck. Is movable.
five divisions in the positions of the feet: Which depict 5 points,
(1) is one of the feet, (5) the other foot, (3) is right in the centre
between both feet, and points (2) and (4) in between points 1 and 3
and 3 and 5 respectively. This serves to control the correction in the
movement and the distribution of weight. In general the movement is
made by way of tilting between points 2 and 4.
Song = to relax
San = to become lose
Tong = to flow
Kong = to be empty, conected with the Sourse
When doing the movements it is necessary to acheive:
sòng (to be RELAXED),
wên (to be STABLE, BALANCED),
mán (to make it SLOW),
yún (to make it HOMOGENOUS, UNIFORM)
Three basic elements
Shén: Translated like spirit. It relates to the spirit that we mean when saying, for example: "He has enterprising spirit, to raise the spirit, the eyes are the mirror of the soul…" The eyes are an expression of the Shén.
Yì: Mind-intention-will. Not treated like the rational mind, but a capacity to "guide", a type of decision making, the will to do it, intentional, but not logical or rational, a "more primary" mind. Mind-intention
Qì: power that make this Unwires going
The essence of theory boxing in ancient yang is ba jing
Neigong from The Secret Yang Family Teachings
1. Beginning the exercise.
2. The horse shaking its main, left and right
3. The White Crane shows its wings
4. Twist step and brush knee, Left and Right
5. Playing the guitar.
6. Monkey moving bakward, left and right
7. Catching the Sparrow tail, left and right
8. Moving the hands like clouds
9, Simple whip
10. Caressing the horses neck
11. Separating of right foot
12. Both fists cross the ears
13, Stamp your heel to the left
14. The Jade Lady work on shuttle, left and right
15. Lower to the right and the golden rooster stands on one foot
16. Lower to the left and the golden rooster stands on the other foot
17. The needle at the bottom of the sea
18. The fan crosses the back
19. Turn the body and throw the hammer
20, Step backwards, turn and lower the body, intercept and strike
21. As if everything was closed
22. Cross the hands gather
form pdf, sifu Cezary Kwiatkowski